Sponsor An Intern
Applications must be postmarked by March 31st for a summer internship that same year. Only completed application packages mailed with all documents will be evaluated. Emailed applications are not considered completed applications. All mailed applications must include:
1) Completed application
2) Official college transcript
5) Two (2) professor recommendations -- recommendations must be sealed in separate envelopes with signatures over the seal.
Submit an essay of 1-2 typed pages, 500-1,000 words on one of the following topics:
1) Why you would like to participate in the Louis Carr Internship Foundation (LCIF) program?
2) How will participating in the LCIF program assist with achieving your professional goals?
3) What strengths or special skills would you bring to the LCIF program?
Please upload your resume here.
Please upload your essay here.
(The foundation does not provide transportation or location housing for interns.)
Thanks for submitting!
Telephone: 312-819-8641 • Fax: 312-819-8684